Author Topic: BF3 vs MW3  (Read 3709 times)

Offline Tally

• Cookies: 133
Re: BF3 vs MW3
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2011, 01:28:14 PM »
well EA/Dice are doing themselves no favours with the PoS patch they've implemented to BF3 either....my game was running sweet as a nut pre patch, not been able to play a game since as it crashes, white screen of death, BSoD, gfx all fked up if i do get in game and crashes within 20-30seconds if i manage to get on game.

5 clean driver installs, 3 game reinstalls and countless game repairs thru "origin" and then i finally get these crappy errors.

if i do get into game I'm getting crap like this vv

They have been a lot worse that it looks....constant flickering of all gfx,EA response...."we would suggest your hardware is not upto games minimum specs"...Muppets

Offline CyAn1d3

• MacDill Shipyards Design Team
  • Cookies: 420
  • RETIRED
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2011, 10:00:02 PM »
i would be PISSED.

the consoles arent without issues as well, i get weird screen flickers once in awhile in MP, but they are not much of a nuisance, HOWEVER, in the campaign op where you are in the tank towards the end, where you have to defend Black untill evac arrives @ the bank, i would turn the turret and the screen would go white at certain positions. restarted and it was fine.

but ive heard MASSIVE problems with the PC...
I came, i saw, i added a Sig.
Later gents, i have Youtube to take over.
Cy - 1-12-15

Offline Killallewoks

• RNR
  • Cookies: 175
  • Innuendo implier extordanaire.
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2011, 05:14:02 AM »
The curse of BF games on PC, BF2 as I recall was horrificlly buggy when that was released.  Damn Tally thats really unfortuante hope they fix it soon.

Offline CyAn1d3

• MacDill Shipyards Design Team
  • Cookies: 420
  • RETIRED
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2011, 01:12:36 PM »
back to karkland is out, and im happy to say the maps and guns are WELL worth my preordering the LE.
if you dont have it, i suggest you get it.

ALSO

for my console players (namly ps3), im recruiting for my platoon.

look up CyAn1d31700 in the battle log and apply if you wanna join.
the details are all there :P
I came, i saw, i added a Sig.
Later gents, i have Youtube to take over.
Cy - 1-12-15